Eden Arboriculture ltd
TPO Advice and Representation

Trees may be legally protected in the interests of visual amenity if they are either located within a designated Conservation Area (CA), or subject to a Tree Preservation Order (TPO).
For trees subject to a TPO written consent is required from the Local Planning Authority unless a suitable exemption can be demonstrated. The application must be submitted in a specific way and may need to be supported in writing by a tree professional or other industry expert dependent on the reasons that works are proposed.
At Eden we are able to provide you with assistance with your protected trees in a number of ways including;
Submission of applications,
Provision of supporting evidence
Preparation of objections, appeals, or appeal statements
Professionally written work specifications
And, detailed amenity assessments
Our principal consultant spent more than 5 years working in a Local Authority Planning Office administering TPO’s so we are in an excellent position to know exactly what your local planning department requires and what is possible with protected trees.

We will not overload your report with difficult to understand jargon making it easy to understand whatever your level of tree knowledge. We are also on hand to offer advice and clarification should you require it.

Call us now for an informal and no obligation discussion if you have concerns over protected trees. We will always do our best to help wherever possible